Monday, August 18, 2008

Team Shirts

Well today the first of the team shirts were picked up. I have to admit, TeeShirt Nation in Glasgow did a spectacular job of the shirts. I think it will look fantastic when we all turn up wearing the same shirts and continue to wear sponsored shirts throughout the cycle.

So what are the shirts like? Simple white t-shirts...The CHAS Logo of course, the Nations flags and the sponsors name, and finally on the back... a massive number 08 with the words "Got. To Oslo".



Finally seeing them has brought it home, we're going in 4 days... I - like the rest of the guys - have done my fair share of travelling. I've stayed in some amazing hotels. Yet I don't think anything will compare with the feeling we will get on the day we roll in to Oslo, no matter the weather, no matter how tired we are.

Oslo..watch out...we're on our way and nothing is going to stop us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mauro,

You're my hero.

Bob