Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mauro Masochist?

Well it seems all my friends at work have decided to rename me given my latest adventures. They all think I am nuts cycling the 8 miles to work and then 8 miles home each day - when I told them it was training as I was doing 205 miles in four days in August they nearly fell over!

So, where does this leave me? I gotta train hard over the next few months so planning on cycling a few times to Irvine, maybe Largs once and definitely Edinburgh from Glasgow.

If that wasnt bad enough - I've found myself signed up for climbing Ben Nevis in June. If you see me on the news I'll be the one lying upside down in a hundred foot deep gulley!

What daring adventure next? ... hmm... only thing more terrifying than the stuff above is asking a girl out...dare I?

No comments: